The Trimble GEDO Doc system consists of the Trimble GEDO CE 2.0 track measurement trolley, and a Trimble control unit.
The system enables simple track geometry control by measuring basic quality parameters. Cant (superelevation), track gauge and twist are recorded as a function of the chainage. Measured values are shown directly in the field via live display. Important positions can be captured and coded quickly.
The Trimble GEDO Doc system can be extended with a Trimble GEDO Profiler. In this combination, the distance and height to fixed points can be measured, and distances to platform edges or other objects near the track can be checked.
Trimble Access Rail module Gauge & Cant
- Capture of track gauge, cant (superelevation), and twist as a function of the chainage
- Live display of current values
- Tolerance specifications for track gauge and twist with warning if tolerance is exceeded or not reached
- For all Windows Trimble Access control units and Android Trimble Access control unit Trimble TSC5
Trimble GEDO Profiler
Optional laser measuring unit for checking track position at control points, as well as for measuring distances to objects close to the track (i.e. structures and platforms). Distances are displayed in relation to the track axis or inner edge of the rail, both perpendicularly and vertically to the cant (superelevation).
The Windows application Trimble GEDO Doc is required in order to utilize the Trimble GEDO Profiler.
- Live display and capture of basic track quality parameters
- Measurement of track gauge and cant (superelevation), as well as calculation of twist in one step
- Coding of special track points
- Measurement of long track sections possible without full track closure and impact on train traffic
- High productivity and flexibility lowers costs and reduces personnel expenses
- Use of a universal track measurement trolley with modular expansion options
- Inspection before a line is put into service
- Regular condition inspection of existing lines