Trimble GEDO CE 2.0
The Trimble GEDO CE 2.0 track measurement trolley is the main unit of the modular Trimble GEDO track measurement systems. It offers an optimum of productivity and flexibility. The trolley can be used standalone or in combination with Trimble geodetic instruments and other sensors. It can be easily adapted to different track gauges, and, due to its low weight, can be handled and operated by just one person.
The Trimble GEDO CE 2.0 track measurement trolley meets the requirements of DIN EN 13977 and is therefore approved for use by DB AG and on other European networks.
An elevated trolley version is available for slab track projects utilizing Iron-Horse installation systems.
• Flexible track measuring trolley made of lightweight aluminium
• Can be adapted to different track gauges by utilizing gauge extensions
• Measuring range: -20 mm to +60 mm
• Accuracy: ± 0.3 mm
Superelevation (cant) measurement
• Measuring range: ± 9° (alternatively 10°)
• Accuracy: ± 0.5 mm
• Standard Trimble S-Series Lithium-Ion batteries
• Operating time > 12 h with two batteries
• As-built of existing railway lines
• Main line and siding tracks, connecting tracks, tramways, underground railways, and industrial tracks
• Clearance analysis
• Data acquisition for routing and modelling purpose