Trimble GEDO IMU
The Trimble GEDO IMU is a highly accurate sensor with inertial measurement technology, optimized for the use with Trimble GEDO track measurement systems.
GEDO systems equipped with this sensor allow highly productive and accurate track as-built surveys. By combining it with other sensors, the Trimble GEDO IMU can be used for a wide range of track surveying tasks. The IMU measurements are largely weather independent.
High precision inertial 3D measuring unit
Standard Trimble S-Series Lithium-Ion Batteries
± 0,3 mm relative accuracy for standard chord length (20 m)
± 1 mm absolute accuracy within mast field
• As-built of existing railway lines
• Final geometry inspection after track construction
• Track geometry control measurements
• Combination with total station for acceptance measurement of high-speed lines (slab track)
• Pre-measuring for track conversion and tamping machines
• Combination with laser scanner for scan data acquisition