Trimble GEDO GX50
The Trimble GEDO GX50 is an advanced and flexible laser scanning system, optimized for the use with Trimble GEDO track measurement systems.
The Trimble GEDO GX50 is available as a single head version with one scanner and as a dual head version with two scanners. The use of two scanners increases the point density, allows for faster measurement and reduces shadowing. The modular system allows the second scanner to be retrofitted at a later date. According to the requirements for the respective application, the scanners can be mounted in different positions and inclinations. The alignment position perpendicular to the track axis provides an optimum of accuracy for clearance analysis with tight tolerances. In the butterfly alignment position, objects perpendicular to the track are clearly visible.
The high-resolution three-dimensional data, obtained quickly and precisely, can be used for clearance analysis and as-built data collection. In terms of accuracy and point density, the data provides an excellent basis for modeling in a BIM-compliant planning and construction process.
• Single Head / Dual Head / 90° / 80° / Butterfly
• Maximum range: 80m
• Accuracy / Precision: 2 mm / 2.5 mm @ 30 m
• Measuring rate: 500 kHz / 1 MHz
• Scanning speed: 120 Hz / 240 Hz
• Field of view: 345° / 360°
• Lateral distance: < 5 mm
• Height difference (at 5 m object distance): < 7 mm
• Standard Trimble S-Series Lithium-Ion Batteries
• Operating time approx. 4.5 h for Single Head / approx. 3 h for Dual Head
• As-built of existing railway lines
• Main line and siding tracks, connecting tracks, tramways, underground railways, and industrial tracks
• Clearance analysis
• Data acquisition for routing and modelling purposes