Trimble GEDO Profiler
The Trimble GEDO Profiler is a laser distance measurement unit with angle encoder for fast and accurate measurements of objects along the track. It can be used to check the track position at known points, and to measure distances to platforms and other fixed structures. The measurement can be purely relative to the current track position or in an absolute coordinate system.
It is also possible to check the clearance and to capture topo points along the track.
In the Trimble GEDO IMS system, the Trimble GEDO Profiler is used to reference the track trajectory using absolute coordinates or purely relative reference points.
• Laser distance measurement unit with angle encoder
• Powered by Trimble GEDO CE 2.0 track measurement trolley
• Measuring range: 0.3 m to 30 m
• Distance measuring accuracy: ± 1 mm
• Control point measurements
• Platform measurements
• Capturing topo points
• Clearance analysis